Why is the sky blue? How do astronauts breathe in space? What is a lunar eclipse? The Do You Know?™ books provide an in-depth look at a wide range of popular subjects. Appealing to children who want to know everything, each thought-provoking book features:
• 80 pages of informative content and answers to many popular questions
• Hundreds of labeled, full-color illustrations
• An index to key terms
• And a "More to Know" section that motivates children to explore further
Fans of Do You Know?™: Space and Sky will also enjoy other books in the series, including Dinosaurs and the Prehistoric World, Oceans and Marine Life, and Vehicles and Transportation.
• Great family and classroom read-aloud book
• Educational books for kids 5 to 8
• Nonfiction books for kids
An indispensable resource for any child's library!