When did dinosaurs roam the earth? How are dinosaur bones put together? What are fossils, and what do they teach us about the prehistoric world?
The Do You Know?™ books provide an in-depth look at a wide range of popular subjects. Appealing to children who want to know everything, each thought-provoking book features
• 96 pages of informative content and answers to many popular questions
• Hundreds of labeled, full-color illustrations
• An index to key terms
• A “More to Know” section that motivates children to explore further
If you like Do You Know?: Dinosaurs and the Prehistoric World, you'll also enjoy Do You Know?: Vehicles and Transportation.
• Great family and classroom read-aloud book
• Educational books for kids 5 to 8
• Nonfiction books for kids
An indispensable resource for any child’s library!